Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Samberg Does It Again

So i got my monthly issue of SPIN today (free with the purchase of my bonnaroo ticket last year) and buried deep within the yeah yeah yeah's, the decemberists, and franz ferdinand is a nice little interview with one Mr. Andy Samberg.

The interview covers "dick-in-a-box", "jizz-in-my-pants", SNL, and his band "INCREDIBAD" as you would expect. It continued to go on about the latest Samberg phenomenon "I'm on a Boat"...

I'm going to let the video speak for itself.



Also, it has been brought to my attention that Timberlake had Samberg show up to his show at MSG in New York to perform dick-in-a-box live. Which (and i never thought i would be saying this) is giving ol'JT some street cred. An epidemic is about to hit folks, and it will be forever known as "INCREDIBAD"

I already feel like i have to go out and buy the album.

4 comments:

Black said...

It really is a great track, I'm pretty interested to hear the whole album now myself.

emjay said...

i've now subscribed to the most tiltenest blog

jugsy said...

BAM... another victim to the tiltmaster.

your march madness needs will surely be met. sorry no syracuse this year though

Smeds said...

The album is worth a listen, check out the natalie portman rap track its ridiculous